"oh you got your hair back finally!!"
=,=!!
From my old-time friend:
Me: I have my own life what.
Him: Oh you finally woke up.
=,=
From a guy trying to promote Raffles Hotel membership (who was actually looking for nat on my phone instead of me actually):
"i wish u all the best in ur studies, don't give up."
This is actually very very appropriate at this point of time because I was giving up reading about herbal medicine (which I only read 12 slides over 2 hours before his call..!!)
From my dad:
"ah nae gao pec, zo teacher xiang ho."
He claims that with a normal job, I can't survive because I only have 10-14 days annual leave, which is totally not enough for me to go overseas every year. So he thinks that teacher is the best job for me since, at least, I have 2 long holidays which I can go overseas.
=,=
From my friend in Hong Kong:
Me: I'm going Hong Kong soon!!
Him: Lol. You are coming back, not going.
Me: =,= !!
And when I said I can be a maid to get a work permit in Hong Kong,
Him: u shudnt be a maid la. u shud work with natali as new twins. the old twins are screwed now, we need new ones.
=,= what conservations i have been having...
No comments:
Post a Comment