Can't help but agree with some things my friend said:
"absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, absence just makes the heart cheat."
"if u're in a relationship but u dun wan to make it known, then it's not a relationship."
"if u're so in love with the person, u won't care what others think and will openly declare the relationship."
"in a relationship, the personalities will exchange: the girl becomes more like the guy and the guy becomes more like the girl."
"I know he dotes on me, but that's not the way I want - being possesive n protective. Why don't he buy me a flower instead?"
As I grow, I realise that love really doesn't linger on one person only. Always wondering why people are willing to marry someone who is not the love of their life, but I think I can understand now already. Humans are born social creatures. No matter how much u may think u're a loner, or can be alone without someone, it is undeniable that there will be many times u just wish for someone else who understands, who listens, who just merely, will be there. Yet, as I see more of the world, I realise that what people say is so true - 这个世界只能靠自己。Few people will give up their all for u.
The stubborn me use to think that my life might be different, my life might not be affected by reality and I can control what I want. But sadly, reality is reality. Coming to terms with reality actually makes more sense than trying to fight it with no good reason or goal in mind. Fairytales exist because of the existence of the not so happy ending reality.
其实我好像一早就决定放开一切, 因为我很清楚那是我不会想要的。既然如此,我为何还要管那么多。神经病耶,哈哈。不爱了,不能不舍得啊。不然,根本就是自找的。
"you cannot change a person, you can only help him find his way."
Maybe, I need help in finding my way. But I must remember, maybe, the only dependable person in this world, is myself. So, the only person to help me, is myself.
Good luck Karin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment