Monday, November 2, 2009

Coffee, coffee and more coffee.

Coffee's definitely nice to consume, but not so nice when it's all in ur bag!!

Stupid me seems to be replacing Nat to do all the dumb-est things ever -,-

I would never have put a half-closed bottle with coffee into my bag in the past...which I did so today. To my horror when I was trying to pick up a call, my phone was drenched in coffee! Of course, to my utmost horror, I see lots of coffee in my bag. Well, coffee's..not supposed to be in my bag right?? Grrrrrr....

Now, standing on my table are the weirdest things that I have possibly taken to wash under the tap before:
1. My perfume
2. My candy box
3. My laptop adaptor
4. My handphone with battery and simcard removed

I can only pray that my handphone still works after it airs dry. Or maybe this is a sign to get the i-phone.... :)

No comments: