Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The view outside the window now

I know it's the sea, and possibly Kowloon island across the sea. But it's all covered by a fog now. For a moment, it felt like I'm living up in the clouds when I looked out of the window, or in the flying house like in the cartoon UP, high up in the clouds.

Sometimes it seems exciting that everything's covered by a fog. You know what is in front of you, but the fog may have hidden some new things that you will chance upon only if you stumble upon them. Like life I guess. It's kinda mysterious and scary at the same time, but this is what makes it exciting.

My life is possibly covered by fog now. I can't see clearly in front of me now, but I more or less know what there are laid out in front of me. Let's hope there will be surprises in 2010 to keep my life exciting. If not, it's gonna be sooooooo zzzzzzz. Unknown can actually be fun, although the fog will clear up one day. Actually, I hope not that soon. -random-

No comments: