Friday, January 1, 2010

2008 - 2009, and 2010 now.

In these 2 years, I lived life.
I travelled, I worked, I played.
I had the best, and the worst experiences ever in my life.
I felt the happiest, and also the lousiest ever.
I lost some, but I gained a lot.
I had some of what may be the biggest changes in my life ever, and I have met some of the greatest people in my life ever.

Seriously, I had a very.. i would say, enriching, very valuable, very insightful and very important 2 years which account largely for the changes in me.

Now dawns 2010, a total unknown I would say.
I stand alone, facing whatever 2010 might bring to me.
I am expecting to graduate in 5 months time, unless I fail a module in the coming semester.
I am expecting that I do not intend to find a job and instead, find some lame excuse for me to slack till my planned trip to Bangkok and commencement.
I am expecting that my anti-social behaviour is not going to lead me to anywhere good...
I am expecting to hide in my comfort zone this year instead of exploring. (but seriously i would hate myself if i really really end up only in my comfort zone)
I am expecting that I will have more downs than ups.
I am expecting that I will not have as many traveling chances anymore, unlike in the past 2 years.
I am expecting that...2010 might not be a good year.

Shit. A bad start. Haha. A bad nosebleeding start already, what's more to expect.
On a more optimistic note, maybe something good in 2010 is that I expect 2010 to teach me what really, is reality. Hmph.

1 comment:

iKarin said...

haha i told u sometime ago that u're fan of ibun!! because u r what! :P