Sadly, my lazy times are going to end.
Much less time to myself to walk around, taking buses to nowhere, just lazing around, having meals with friends....... the mad rush will just start again.
I guess, at least I can look forward to being the mascot on Wednesday. And interacting with colleagues can fill my soul at least and rid some of the emptiness. Haha.
Seriously, what is the job which suits me? I want a job that makes me feel excited when I go to work, not dreadful!!! I think I really need to open and manage my own cafe/ shop to be happy, and to be doing my own things to sell. At least this thought is always so comforting and nice. :)
And for today, I will just take things slow. Ok I know, when have I not.. Oh well. LAZY SUNDAY, here I come!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment