Friday, December 11, 2009

My birthday in Hong Kong!

6 Dec: KTV!!!! After waiting for soooo many months, and taking a plane to the KTV place, finally I got to sing KTV! Buffet dinner + singing!!!

7 December: Agnes B restaurant at Causeway Bay! Me and Nat have been wanting to try this restaurant since we kept passing by it last year! Finally there's a chance to! Very nice ambience, of course the food is a little pricey for the standards given the brand, but still worth going!

After the dinner at Agnes B restaurant, headed to meet Gideon for sushi supper! That shows how filling the dinner was for me. Haha!

My new porter bag!! Thank you nat! We have been looking at buying this bag for more than a year already too!

Seems like my 22 year-old birthday in hong kong was to do everything that we have been wanting to do in the past! Nonetheless, it was a happy birthday :)

Thank you to all fun and surprises I had for my birthday in Singapore too!! I seriously, fell in love with all my friends! Haha!

No comments: