On the way back from the airport a few nights ago...
Mum: Wah we're at Clementi already?
Me: (looks around and spots exit sign on expressway written "Paya Lebar") No, we're nowhere near Clementi.
*wonders why my mum can't recognise Singapore anymore only after about 1 month*
Mum: Oh we're at Bukit Timah already...
Me: (looks around again) No, we're opposite our house. =,=
*amazed that mum can't recognise Jurong anymore*
But somehow, this reminds me of the time when I just came back from one month of Hong Kong and I pointed to Heeren and asked if it were Paragon.
----------------------------
Mum unpacks luggage and takes out 2 packs of fruit loops, proudly telling me she disposed the boxes so that it's easier to pack into the luggage.
Me: Isn't is the same as Singapore's fruit loops...?!?
Mum: 這個是美國的fruit loops mah!!
Me: =,=
Again, somehow, this reminds me of the time I bought Vitasoy back from Hong Kong, but well, at least I bought a flavour that wasn't available in Singapore ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
erm... no need such resemblances lah.
Post a Comment