Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love my mum!

Preparing my mum for her US trip technologically and also by offering her my half-winter clothes and seeing if she can fit in.

Troublesome mum wants my iPod touch to bring to the US (God knows why, she says she wanna watch youtube on it -,- and thus depriving my sister of my iPod touch). Haha, lao cha bo thinking. I cannot comprehend. I hope she really understands that there must be wifi before she can use it, and it's not like my iPhone. =,= Since so, I'm in the dreadful process of restoring my iPod to factory settings and putting in things she might like or games she might wanna play. Setting up all her facebook account, msn accounts blah blah to auto log in on her mini laptop too so that she can stay connected to us in Singapore. :)

I really wonder what else I can do for her... hmmm. I'm so gonna miss her in the one month she's gone. Well, ok, I'm just being a baby now but I've been so spoilt by her in the past months I stayed home! Sadly, she won't even get to see Nat when Nat comes back in April. =(

Prepare, prepare, prepare. Let's hope she doesn't ask me about the kettle that I left in Poland last year. =X Ahhhhh...

Ok this post is so random. But I'm already missing my mum!! Eeeks, what's wrong with me?!

No comments: