夢中的夢中的夢。
現實到底是甚麼?
是不是只是一場夢?
小時候常懷疑自己的存在。害怕做夢,因為夢的真實感太吓人了。常常想著,我現在在地球的生活,是不是只是一個真正的我活在mars所作的一場六十年長的夢,而死了以後並不是有afterlife而是從這場夢被喚醒。就因為這樣,常常懷疑我,到底是甚麼,到底是真的嗎?
Inception 的概念就是分不清現實和非現實吧。Creating a reality in our dreams to live in, where everything is possible, doesn't that just sound so good? A mere 5 minutes of sleep can give you one hour in your dream to explore.. that just gives you so much more time doesn't it? And seriously, the 2 hour long show just felt like it was a 20 hour long show -- the effect of our brain moving faster and time feels like it's stretched over a longer period?
The many layers of dreams, the many layers of thoughts, the many layers of everything... Well they are all constructed, constructed in this amazing part of us - our brain.
The subconscious is always what I fear, and is always what controls me. In my dreams, I see my subconscious, bringing out my inner fears which I refuse to admit even to myself. In my dreams, I see me. The real me I guess. Memories. Memories trapped within the subconscious. Memories that I hold on so dearly and without letting go, it just traps you within them just as how you are trapping them within you. Memories, beautiful, but can be destructive.
Inception. Deception.
What is real? What is constructed? In this society, we have all been taught to think, taught to assimilate what we are taught, and all these constructs our world.
Ultimately, nothing is real. Everything lives in my mind, everything is formed in my mind, everything is imagined in my mind, and my mind persuades my mind.
My mind is the one that makes me happy, my mind is the one that makes me sad. Thinking about the conscious, feeling the subconscious... Getting in touch with myself - my favourite activity that always makes me lose myself in myself.
Have I been incepted?
No comments:
Post a Comment