Monday, May 3, 2010

It kind of hurts... but here we are.

"This is the way my family is. We are here for one another."

Bitching about one another, family politics, all the norm. Yah, they all exist in my family too. But I have a beautiful family. When something happens, we all stand through it together. We might not talk about it much. But at least, we are there for one another, to support one another, to be together in all goods and bads, to not abandon one another when we all so need one another.

Maybe to many people it's a waste of time just to spend time together. But at least, we are there. And I know, we are all there, whether or not we may be physically there. We all live on, pull through together and help one another along.

I have a beautiful family, I know it, and I love it.

Life goes on, we move on, and you guys will be strong.

No comments: