On top of the usual slacking, facebook-ing
- Started building bears again
- Research assistant job resumes
- Projects
- CCA stuff
- Meals with many, many people
- JB x 2 times
- Photoshoot
- Attempts to attend more lessons (well at least I attended one Science lecture out of the two)
- Birthday party
- Sewing
- Got a little more addicted to charmed and subjected to withdrawal symptoms when I realise that I may not have time to watch one episode on each day
But I had fun packing all my time together I guess. And of course, in every outing with friends, I get warmth, love and joy, and get laughed and mocked at no matter which group of people I go out with. :| well well, so long as everyone's happy! =)
Welcome February, I hope you'll bring love and joy please. *crosses finger*
No comments:
Post a Comment