Wednesday, February 11, 2009

losing grip of reality...

Flashbacks in my mind... are they in Singapore or Hong Kong? Or China?

My mind seems so jumbled up, and images sneak into my mind unknowingly anywhere, at anytime.. It takes several moments to figure out where exactly was this image photographed in my mind. To think that I can't differentiate between Singapore, a place where I've lived for about 20 years and Hong Kong, a place where I've lived for barely 20 weeks.

Looking at photos overseas... I really look forward to the next time I step out of Singapore again. When will that be...?

Not only are the realities in my mind mixed up, my dreams are interfering with my life too! I cannot remember if I saw a message in my dream, or if the person really sms-ed me. I seem to have adopted a habit of deleting messages unknowingly when I open them to read in my half-awake state, only to wake up and wonder what really happened.

Well well, is the root of the problem.. lack of sleep?? Or is my mind being spinned into a state of hyperreality already, where nothing seems real, nothing seems fake..

No comments: