1. I placed the pineapple tart on the dining table.
2. Natalie spotted something moving through the big vase and claimed it was a cockroach.
3. I grabbed the pineapple tart and departed for the kitchen.
4. Natalie had to double-confirm that it was a cockroach. (because there was a report today that caffeine causes hallucination.....)
"Look at the feelers!"
5. I thought: "oh shit, it's real". (not caused by caffeine afterall)
6. We panick.
7. We continue panicking.
8. We were at a total loss.
9. Nat finally budged and opened the cupboard to arm herself with amazing bygone. But we both didn't dare to use it.
9. I rolled a stack of newspaper to safeguard myself.
10. We spotted stupid Mont Blanc. He's 无动于衷, unlike the previous time. Still lying on the floor calm.
11. We squatted about 2m from the danger. Waving our newspaper and bygone. That's all.
12. She decided to "take cover" ON TOP of a chair. Clever girl, I had to remind her that the cockroach was on a chair, and that it CAN climb up her chair too.
13. I told natalie to get a roll of newspaper to guard herself too. Since it might be more useful.
14. We resumed our squatting observation point.
"where's the cockroach? is it gone? should we leave it and go to sleep?? or should we throw Mont Blanc there?"
15. Mont blanc stays unmoved.
16. I went to whack the chair with my newspaper while Natalie was fretting in the kitchen.
17. Mont Blanc flees to the room.
"Shit, she's gone."
18. We started wondering if the cockroach was gone. We spotted it again.
"Useless cat."
19. This time, we decided to try bygone on it. It started to walk unsteadily. Finally died on the floor, upside down.
"Now what??"
20. We took newspaper, bamboo and masking tape. Pasted the newspaper at the end of the bamboo to clear the cockroach by pushing it out of the main door and down the stairs.
-the end of the cockroach-
I think I need to prepare a "cockroach emergency kit" containing:
- bygone
- newspapers rolled up already
- gag (to shut natalie's screaming which would seriously scare the shit out of you when you are trying to concentrate on how to get rid of the cockroach)
No comments:
Post a Comment