Sunday, March 23, 2008

All's over...almost at least

The concert that we have been rehearsing and rehearsing for is now officially over. The glaring red costumes are now back in the cupboard; dizis chucked in the storeroom cupboard and they will probably be staying there for some time - untouched and neglected.




It is going to be qing gong yan next week, the 34th Exco last time to create a 'wow' event.
And then, it will be AGM. It's time for me to start on the dreadful accounts.. But it's quite sad that our term is coming to an end. In these few weeks where I've attended CO so regularly, I've just started getting attached to it. Sadly, the concert is over, the connection that was built up over the weeks will probably be broken. Especially if I am not going for CO next sem.



I will miss the times that we prepare tea together... bitch together... plan for things haphazardly together and yet get everything done nicely.... I believe next sem I won't be seeing much of the exco.. with everyone going on SEP/ leave. sigh.



This is the last thing I expected myself to fall into.. to become kinda attached to another CO.

No comments: